How To Learn Phrasal Verbs?
Do you need easy ways to learn phrasal verbs and to improve your English Vocabulary? In this English lesson, you will learn my easy ways of learning English phrasal verbs to improve your level of English, but most importantly improve your vocabulary so that you can have more meaningful conversations in English.
Watch the video lesson to learn the easy ways to learn Phrasal Verbs…
Make sure to turn on subtitles by clicking the CC button if you are struggling to follow the lesson 🙂
Friends, you can help others learning English by translating this video lesson in your native language.
Click here to translate this video lesson to your native language, to help English learners from your country better master English pronunciation
There are easy ways you can learn phrasal verbs to improve your English vocabulary.
The easy ways to learn phrasal verbs by topic mentioned in the video lesson are:
1. Learn Phrasal Verbs by topic
2. Write down those topics on a piece of paper
3. Divide your diary/vocabulary book into topics, and add any new phrasal verbs you hear or learn under those topics
4. Personalise those phrasal verbs, by making sentences using those phrasal verbs which related directly to you
5. Listen to natural conversations in English, so that you can hear phrasal verbs being used naturally in English
6. Use any new phrasal verbs you learn in spoken form. Find an English speaking partner, with whom you can practice speaking and using these phrasal verbs
Watch the whole video lesson above to learn more about these easy ways to learn English phrasal verbs.
If you loved this English Lesson, you will also love these lessons…
Click here to learn phrasal verbs for driving
Click here to learn phrasal verbs for persuading
Do you have any tips to help others learn Phrasal Verbs in English?
Share them with us in the comments below
i love to read so help ful thanks kukulsoom
Glad you found this lesson useful 🙂