How to Train your Brain to Think Fast in English!
How to train your brain to think fast in English? Use these 3 steps to help you start training your brain to think fast in English. Together well go through the 3 steps you should be taking to enable you to train your brain to think fast in English, and some tips to help you stay consistent and motivated to think fast when speaking in English.
Watch the video lesson to learn how to train your brain to think fast in English
Make sure to turn on subtitles by clicking the CC button if you are struggling to follow the lesson 🙂
Friends, you can help others learning English by translating this video lesson in your native language.
Click here to translate this video lesson to your native language, to help English learners from your country better master English pronunciation
How to train your brain to think fast in English?
Below you will find the 3 Simple steps to train your brain to think faster in English
1. Immersion: Surrounding yourself with the English language as much as possible. Immersion means that you are listening and reading to as much English as possible. Make it a daily habit to listen to a podcast, song or watch a movie or TV show in English to hear native English speakers speaking in English. You could also read a book, the newspaper or articles in English to see new words, grammar, phrases
2. Stop translating: By translating you are doing a lot more work than necessary and it is not improving your ability to think in English. Instead of using a bilingual dictionary, use a monolingual dictionary to look up the definition of new words. Also, when you identify a new word, make sure to be using that new word in a sentence or in context, so that you remember how to use that word and think of it faster when you have to speak in English.
3. Use your English: If you are not using your English on a regular basis, you will never see improvements in your ability to think in English. The more you use your English in spoken and written form, the faster you will see improvements in your ability to think in English. Use your English by writing every day or speaking to somebody every day, to use the new knowledge you learned. This will also give you a chance to test yourself and see your progress in your ability to think faster in English. If you feel like you are not making any progress, use the tips below to help you train your brain to think faster in English.
Tips to help you train your brain to think faster in English
- Don’t use a bilingual dictionary
- Learn vocabulary in phrases, not single words
- Start using the vocabulary as soon as possible.
- Talk to yourself in English.
- Role-play situations and conversations with yourself
- Record yourself speaking in English
- Get an English-speaking friend or partner
- Talk to real people
Watch the whole video lesson to better understand how to use these tips to train your brain to think fast in English.
Download the audio lesson below:
If you loved this English Lesson, you will also love these lessons…
Tips to Speak Fast English & Understand Like a Native Speaker. Use these tips and tricks to speak faster just like natives do!
How to speak English fast and understand natives! Use these tips to learn how to speak English fast to better understand native English speakers.
Are you struggling to speak English and you would like to know how to speak English? Learn and Practise English Speaking Skills the RIGHT WAY! In this video lesson, you will learn over 10+ tips to help you learn and practice your English speaking skills the right way...